Tea Readings with Karen
Cost: $15.00 AUS for 15 minute reading. This is emailed to you within 24 hours.
Email Karen if you have any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tea readings have a long history that dates back thousands of years to Chinese Emperors, Buddhist monks, English aristocracy, ancient healers, psychics and eventually to Romany gypsies who would divine for people as they traveled using tea leaves to tell their fortunes. Why not indulge and see what your tea leaves reveal at the bottom of your cup! It provides special insights into your day and life. Focus on a question that you may like answered or just allow the process to flow. Sit and relax enjoying your cuppa and follow the process below.
Tea Reading Process
- A fine China Tea Cup is best to use with a rounded bottom I find works well. Place one teaspoon of black tea one teaspoon for each person and one for the pot. Allow to steep 4 minutes, place milk or other milk substitute in the bottom and pour your tea leaves over. Black tea (Bushell’s was traditionally use, works best as the leaves are not too large and don’t get stuck in the spout) however you can use other tea leaves (ie herbal teas) as well as long as the leaves are not too large.
- Once you have drunk your tea, leave just enough liquid to cover the tea leaves at the bottom of your cup and have a little swirl. Whilst sipping your tea you can focus on a question or just allow the process to flow. It really doesn’t matter. I like to find a comfortable spot to enjoy and savior my cuppa and focus on my life as it is.
- Then pour the remaining tea, gently into the saucer and leave the cup cradle upside down on top of the saucer. Turn the cup three times, full rotation anti-clockwise on the saucer. Then tap the bottom of the cup three times with your finger. This is the process to keep the tradition of the fine art of Tea Leaf Reading alive. In the 1700’s the Romany Gypsies believed that turning the cup three times took you through time and tapping it three times invoked spirits into the cup.
- Before you continue, make sure you take a photo of your Tea Cup similar to the one above. Make sure you keep the entire cup in view, including the handle.
- If you wish to get your Own Tea Leaf Reading email me a couple of your pics and I will email back my interpretation for you. Please note your reading needs to be fully paid before a reading can take place. You are welcome to purchase here.