Services & Consultations with Karen Green
Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist, Tea Reader, Mentor
Services & Consultations with Karen Green involve delving into and becoming your personal health detective. She wants to know why you have the issues you do and asks many questions. Karen is there to support you toward better health. Make a booking today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0400836254.
Having trained for years as a Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist and delving into genetic SNP’s with the world leaders Karen is passionate about helping you gain health so you can lead a happy healthy life.
Bookings are by appointment on:
- Currently via zoom or phone (Australia for phone) as Karen has relocated to Melbourne, Victoria.
- Email or call for upcoming appointments.
Consultations are based on treating the whole person individually. Karen uses a range of healing modalities including: food as medicine, identifying nutritional deficiencies and excesses, tongue & nail analysis, lifestyle changes, iridology, herbal medicines, nutrigenomics, genetic profiling, flower essences and positive empowerment. In a relaxed atmosphere with total confidentially, Karen’s aim is to get to the underlying causes of your health concerns and create a realistic effective treatment program for you.
Your initial consultation involves collecting detailed information about your health and what your needs are. Working toward prevention and longevity is an integral part of Karen’s focus.
Initial Zoom or Phone Consultation – $150 + GST
Skype or phone consultation with prescription, interpretation and research conducted after your consultation by Karen.
Your zoom or phone consultation involves an extensive fact finding mission, with a a detailed and comprehensive case history taken including information about your family medical history, your birth, infant, teenage and young adult health, digestive health, immunity, a review of the most pertinent body systems to your current issues along with a commencement of my analysis of your presenting condition. Any blood pathology is a useful tool and encouraged to email before your consultation. Time is also needed for the interpretation of any results you have brought with you and for the others as they come in.
New Patient History Form: Once you have made your booking, a New Patient History needs to be completed, emailed or mailed back to Karen as soon as possible. This form details why and what you would like to focus on in your consultation and future treatment plans. This questionnaire deleves into your bodily systems, current signs and symptoms, current medications and supplements you are taking. Your consultation is not able to progress without this form being signed and completed.
All zoom and phone consultations whether initial or follow up consultations are carried out in 3 parts.
1. This is the first part of your personalised phone/zoom consultation which goes for a set period of time. This is when an in-depth fact finding mission into your health concerns.
2. The second part is when Karen researches and reviews your condition/s, analyses the best treatment approach for you and designs the treatment prescription. Most times this takes more than 1 hour. Please note this can take a few sessions a bit like the layers off an onion, aspects are uncovered as time progresses. Karen likes to find out how things have progressed for you over time and piece things together. If your health issues are complex you may require more than one session to discuss and uncover aspects. Please allow at least three sessions when working with Karen.
3. The final aspect is when Karen emails the prescription to you and if you have any concerns you need to discuss this with her immediately. Referral testing may be recommended with the testing forms emailed to you. Dietary and lifestyle suggestions will also be made. Herbal remedies and/or nutritional supplements may be recommended and can be purchased and sent to you in the mail. Payment is required prior to secure your appointment.
In summary, your total consultation includes a consultation, time for Karen to investigate and write your prescription and provide this to you.
Follow Up Zoom or Phone Consultations
Extended Follow up – $120.00 + GST (consultation + research with prescription emailed to you – 45mins zoom or phone + research time)
Short Follow up – 30 minutes – $65.00 (includes 20 mins consult + research & prescription emailed to you)
Ensure you are ready for your phone or zoom consultation ensuring your consultation commences on time.
A variety of techniques may be used in your consultation (conducted over several consultations) & based on face to face or phone or online consultations. Online and phone consultations may limit some of these.
- Blood pressure (in clinic)
- Glucose Testing
- Acid/Alkaline balance (pH Balance)
- Zinc Testing
- Nutritional analysis
- Tongue and nail analysis
- Pathology & functional testing
- Genetic profiling – including MTHFR (Karen has completed practitioner training with: Dr Ben Lynch from Seeking Health
Consultation Health Packages are also available.
Online paypal or credit card is available with most cards. Payment by cash, Visa & Mastercard are accepted in clinic.
Gaining Health Naturally, is committed to providing all of our clients with exceptional care. When a patient cancels without giving enough notice, they prevent another patient from being seen. For this reason, notification must be received within a reasonable time frame to attract no cancellation fees. If prior notification is not given, you will be charged 50% of consultation for the missed appointment with 12 hours of no notification.
Call us at 0400836254 by 9am on the day before your scheduled appointment to notify us of any changes or cancellations.
Thank you for choosing Gaining Health Naturally to regain, revitalise and nourish you! Karen works with you and supports you toward greater optimal health.
Further information can be obtained here: Click on this link