Nourishing Grads – Mentoring for new Grads
Nourishing Grads – Mentoring for new Grads
Nourishing Grads – Mentoring for new grads of Naturopathy, Nutrition & Western Herbal Medicine
Stepping Stones toward Success
Commencing January 2018 for 4 weeks, with Karen Green Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist from Gaining Health Naturally.
Strengthen your treatment protocols & improve client outcomes, gain practical business tips, along with overcoming your fears in becoming a true professional are all benefits of belonging to a group of like-minded practitioners. It’s super rewarding being a practitioner and when you first start it can be daunting and overwhelming. Sharing and learning within a compassionate group provides strength and support in your progression toward a true professional.
If you have recently graduated this mentoring program or one on one mentoring may be for you?
Karen works with you in group sessions to help you find focus in this dynamic and ever-changing profession. Make wise decisions on your path through learning with others.
GROUP MENTOR SESSIONS – 4 weeks commencing January 2018.
Get connected with other like minded practitioners and feel supported by a professional to help you shine!
Week 1 – Clinic Forms & Handouts, one Complex Case provided by the group – Treatment objectives & improving client outcomes
Week 2 – Pathology Parameters and Functional Testing – when to test, what to look for, what to choose.
Week 3 – The Mainstay of Business – Gut health & MTHFR basics – how to really heal the gut & ensure you are on track.
Week 4 – Business Marketing – Websites, Facebook (social media) & Blogging. The whys and how to’s. Complex case from the group.
- Bonus – Final Gathering – Connect with those who can – afternoon tea! Discussion on what works, the help you need and where you see yourself!
HOW IT WORKS
- Every session goes for 1 hour 15mins.
- A topic is covered with 15-20mins allocated for questions at the end.
- Each session is held online with audio recordings of each session. Sign up notification provided once you join.
- Numbers are strictly limited.
- Confidentially is strictly adhered to.
- All materials given and provided are produced by Karen Green and are not to be distributed to practitioners outside the group.
- Access to a private Facebook forum for all mentees, Nourishing Grads Mentoring has been created to connect, provide guidance and support on your learning journey. This doesn’t replace the mentoring sessions however is provided to support and help you as you set up and succeed in your business. Karen will be posting regularly on topics relating to a thriving practice and strategies for healing.
- Bonus workshop – Herbal Manufacturing & Supplements (one session for those who can attend). Date and cost to be confirmed. Strictly limited numbers so don’t forget to book.
- The Nourishing Retreat for Practitioners – held in November 2018 – Stay tuned for more information on this exciting development. Nourishing and rejuvenating, skill based and connection!
- If you are interested in being a part of Karen’s mentoring program sign up here or call Karen today to reserve your place!
GROUP MENTORING COST – 4 sessions $236.00 – SPECIAL 10% DISCOUNT UNTIL 31ST DECEMBER 2017 if paid in full – $212.00 – LIMITED NUMBERS – Book here
Payment plans are available for those who require them. Payment plans – 4 sessions $276.00 (each week $69,00 is processed). An agreement form needs to be signed by both parties. Email or call Karen to arrange on 0400836254, email: email@example.com
Dates & Time: 9:30am-10:45am Queensland Time (Melb & Syd 10:30am start time), Commences 2018, Week 1 – Fri January 20th, Week 2 – Fri 2nd Feb, Week 3 – Fri 9th Feb, Week 4 Final – 16th Feb 2018. All sessions will be recorded.
ONE ON ONE MENTORING – If one on one mentoring is your preferred option, Karen will work with you with an individualised mentoring plan based on where you would like to head, the concerns and areas you would like to grow. Call or email Karen today.
I look forward to being of service and assisting you toward building a thriving practice! For further information and questions contact Karen on ph. 0400836254 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come on join us today! Book here